GoPure SuperGreens Certified Organic
Supergreens, Australian Owned, Australian Made.
Alfalfa.Alfalfa a unique complete food was once known in ancient Arab civilisations as the “Father of all foods”. Scientific studies have revealed that alfalfa contains almost all the known vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for premium health.
The Alfalfa powder used in Gopure’s Super Greens is made from fresh, green, vigorously growing plants of Medicago sativa. The leaf is harvested at its peak nutritional level and processed within sixty minutes of being cut. Gopure Alfalfa leaf is grown in Australia’s deep Mallee soils, renowned for their production of high quality cereal and vegetable crops and remoteness from industrial pollutants. It contains no additives or artificial colours. It is slow dried at an optimum temperature of 38°C for maximum potency. The final processing method ensures that the powder will disperse in cold liquids readily.
- Alfalfa is renowned for its deep root system growing as much as 40 metres into the earth thereby absorbing rare trace elements that most plants do not have an opportunity to absorb. Alfalfa is one of nature's richest sources of nutrients, it is high in chlorophyll and is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, trace minerals, enzymes and all the known vitamins, including beta carotene, K and U.
- Up to ten times richer in minerals than most cereals. The minerals are in a balanced form and very alkaline they therefore have a neutralizing effect on the intestinal tract allowing it to be properly absorbed. It is commonly used for arthritis, and it is helpful with stomach disorders.
- Alfalfa contains high levels of the B complex vitamins plus A, C, D, E, K, and Biotin. It is also a rich source of protein, choline, inositol and PABA.
- Alfalfa is high in fibre and a useful component in weight reduction diets, as its high nutritional value and ability to expand in the stomach reduces appetite. The high calcium intake also offers protection against fat accumulation and therefore enables fat to be used for energy.
- Alfalfa is of benefit in aiding digestion.
- It has been recognised by naturopaths as a useful adjunct in the treatment of diabetes, jaundice and kidney complaints, anaemia and rheumatism.
- Alfalfa, being highly alkaline assists in the control of uric acid, which builds up around the joints, and can be a cause of arthritic pain & gout.
- Alfalfa also works as a detoxifier, infection fighter and cleanser, and is particularly noted for its diuretic effect, helping to expel retained fluid from the body. It is good for colon disorders and helps detoxify the liver. Chinese healers in the 6th Century used Alfalfa to treat kidney stones and to relieve fluid retention and swelling.
Barley GrassBarley grass leaf, in its young green stage is believed to be the most prolific, balanced supply of nutrients of any single food source (Hagiwara, 1985). It is promoted as a complete food and a rapidly assimilated source of energy.
- Nutrient rich - contains 30 times more vitamin B1 than milk, 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges, 5 times more iron than spinach as well as containing large amounts of beta-carotene, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Barley grass provides generous amounts of natural chlorophyll which has a purifying effect on the body enabling it to eliminate toxins that could lead to disease.
- Chlorophyll has figured prominently in medical research on tissue healing and it also has a recognised deodorising effect on the body.
- Some nutritionists have proposed that many diets today are highly acidic. As barley leaf powder is alkaline, it is therefore useful in restoring a pH balance. It is a very alkaline food which is quite neutralizing to the system.
The Green Barley in Gopure’s Super Greens is harvested, dehydrated and powdered in the same locality and is not subjected to any heat, friction or other processes which could cause loss of nutrients. The equipment used concentrates the green barley shoots into a micro fine powder and is a world first. With this technology the Barley Grass in Gopure’s Supergreens provides optimum nutrition in its most natural form.
Super GreensTo achieve optimal health, the body needs the best source (certified organic) of complete foods available. Providing all the necessary nutrients to protect cells, stave off infection and disease, boost immune response, and provide energy for an active lifestyle.
- 100+ phytonutrients
- omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids
- Natural plant fiber
- Potent source of Chlorophyll
Higher levels may be taken by those who are following a cleansing and detoxification regime. Food sensitive people should introduce Gopure Super Greens gradually. May be taken with food, water, juice or your favorite beverage. Children: ½ the adult amount.
SpirulinaOur Spirulina is organically grown and cultivated under controlled conditions using sustainable agricultural practices. Containing more than 100 nutrients, Spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods.
Spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%. Spirulina is a complete protein containing all essential amino acids. It is superior to typical plant protein, such as that from legumes.
Spirulina contains vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc and phytonutrients.
It is ideally suited to athletes, children, vegetarians and anyone wanting a clean green source of super food to supplement insufficient intake of fruit and vegetables or wanting to improve cellular repair or energy levels.
Wheat GrassThe rich green goodness of young Wheat Grass has long been recognised for its unique nutritional benefits. Extensive research over the past 50 years has confirmed the value of cereal leaf as a complete food, available in a natural synergistic form that makes it an ideal dietary supplement for health and energy.
Wheat Grass used in Gopure’s Super Greens is made entirely from leaf harvested when the Wheat plant is still at its grass-like growth stage, prior to stem elongation and subsequent seed head formation. At this stage the plants nutritional value reaches a peak for important dietary components such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, chlorophyll and carotenes. A strict harvesting schedule, fast, hygienic handling of the crop, a specially developed low temperature drying process and innovative milling technology ensures that the Wheat Grass Powder retains the goodness and quality of the fresh Wheat leaf. The Wheat grass is grown on a local organic farm using sustainable agricultural practices and is free from pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Rich in chlorophyll recognised for its ability to stimulate human tissue growth and repair, it aids digestion and has a deodorising effect on the body.
- A good source of vitamin E, an anti-oxidant to provide protection for cells against free radical damage, which may lead to disorders of the heart and cancer. It is particularly important in protecting fats, cell membranes, DNA and enzymes against damage endured by today’s hectic lifestyles. Vitamin E is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, particularly in times of stress or viral illness.
- Contains over 90 minerals vital for life. It is high in calcium for healthy bones and teeth, and rich in magnesium, potassium, manganese and phosphorus for a healthy heart, muscles, nervous system and blood vessels. Iron is also essential to combat fatigue and infection; Wheat leaf powder has a greater percentage of protein than eggs.
- Selenium contained in Wheat Grass Powder is a powerful trace mineral important in maintaining a resistance to disease. It is also known for increasing antibody production to strengthen the body’s ability to fight abnormal cell growth.
- Wheat Grass Powder is high in iron assisting the body to transport and store oxygen in the blood and muscles, produce energy, maintain the immune system and is essential for fatty acid metabolism assisting the human body to detoxify and cleanse.
- Wheat Grass Powder contains no actual wheat; it is the young plant which is used before any “gluten” is formed. Therefore, people with wheat allergies are not affected.